this week was good because of...

(a day late, yes...but that's what happens when your weekend is as full of goodness as mine was!)

...dinner with my Grandpa.

...the highly enjoyable and easily readable series of books I immersed myself in.

...an invitation to vacation in Europe...even if I'm not able to take my friend up on it.

...philosophical conversations with other brothers about the future of our fraternity.

...the calming hum of driving on the interstate.

...inspiring dialogues with other students affairs professionals.

...time spent rambling through Shaker Village with Mom and Dad.

...job searches that move as quickly as the interviewers promise they will.

...a weekend spent with friends who don't mind me napping on their couch after dinner.

...the occasional baby step out of my comfort zone...thanks to the encouragement and stubbornness of my partners in crime.

...the picture I had taken with three very good-looking policemen.

...well-timed messages of spiritual encouragement.

What made your week good?

Where I am: Lebanon, KY

Comments

Anonymous said…
What made last week good?

I spent two days lounging on the beach, soaking up the sun, burying my toes in the warm sand, and taking dips in the 74 degree Atlantic.
The Rube said…
You need to warn me if you're going to continue linking to my obnoxiously neglected blog. That's almost enough to get me writing again...

Popular Posts