this week was good because of...

...the interviews that have gone well this week, even if they're for a position that's a complete diversion from what I've been seeking.

...the confidence and faith that, no matter where my path goes, I will end up right where I'm supposed to be.

...laughing with friends about boys and the stupid things they do.

...making plans to share a hotel room in Nashville with two good friends.

...a chocolate milkshake from Arby's this afternoon. Yum!

...seeing "The Dark Knight" on Tuesday, and realizing that it totally deserves all the hype.

...feeling creative, inspired and motivated - which can be a deadly combination when there are other things to be done.

...reading a book that I couldn't put down and couldn't stop laughing over.

What made your week good?

Where I am: Lebanon, KY
What I'm reading: The Girl with No Shadow by Joanne Harris

Comments

Anonymous said…
What made last week good?

Reading and taking pictures at the park, enjoying the beautiful summer weather.

And...indoor rock climbing with a good friend, complete with bruised knees as proof of having a kick-ass time!

(P.S. I moved to Wordpress - did you update your link?
http://browneyedgirlie.wordpress.com)
Anonymous said…
Have fun with Cejda and Bryan! Cejda is supposed to give you a hug from me :-)

Popular Posts