this week was good because of...

…a safe (uneventful!) drive home.

...quality conversation with Dad when I visited him at Governors’ Scholars on my way home.

…the mostly great results of the pictures taken with my new camera during vacation.

…submitting another resume, and finding three additional positions to apply for.

...the muscle ache that I feel from doing yoga after a many-month hiatus from exercise.

…a few laughs about my quirky choice of silver platform heels for a very special occasion six and a half years ago.



…time for scrapbooking.

…the lessons I’m learning about myself (and the things I’m learning about the guy) as an interesting conversation continues.

…seeing “Wall-E”…and loving it.



What made your week good?

Comments

What made my week good?

I have an interview tomorrow!

YAY :)
Anonymous said…
A raise! And the possibility of co-authoring a book with the executive director :-)

Good, and overwhelming at the same time!

Popular Posts