this week was good because of...

...a more relaxed pace while staying with one of my best friends (and enjoying her delicious home cooking!).

...a telephone interview going well for a position I would really like at an institution where I'd love to work.

...hearing a baby's heartbeat on the doctor's monitor.

...my friends' fourth annual Fourth of July cookout.

...giant sparklers and backyard fireworks.

...my hypothetical situation turning into something worth pondering.

...an early-morning walk on my favorite beach, complete with dolphin sightings and a sea hare rescue.

...laughing so hard that my sides hurt...over and over and over.

What made your week good?

Where I am: Dallas, NC
What I'm reading: Wicked, and The Faith Club

Comments

What made my week good?

I discovered Claritin.

Nothing more needs to be said, LOL.

Popular Posts