something fun...

I have this somewhat serious, reflective post floating in my head...but don't quite feel like putting it down just yet. So let's go with this, instead.

Friday night, Mom, Dad and I had Chinese for dinner. It's always delicious, but what I look forward to more than anything is the fortune cookie...because I enjoy fortunes almost as much as I do horoscopes. And while a lot of fortunes are enigmatical, this one may just take the prize for most perplexing:

Age can never hope to with you while your heart is young.

After getting a good laugh out of it, we decided that there must be a verb missing between "to" and "with"...as in -

Age can never hope to (blank) with you while your heart is young.

There's a lot of possibility in that blank! So here's where I open the floor for suggestions. What do you think should go there?

Where I am: Lebanon, KY
What I'm reading: Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult, and The Faith Club

Comments

Popular Posts