this week was good because of...

…Dad’s purchase of a new camera. Which makes me the surprised yet thrilled recipient of another awesome hand-me-down camera.

…the delightful feeling of living on my own again…even if it was temporary and in someone else’s house.

…waking up with Hazel curled up next to me every morning.

…seeing the first preview for this fall’s episodes of “Pushing Daisies.”

…a two-hour phone conversation with a good friend.

…getting lots of scrapbooking done.

…the tasty A-1 peppercorn burger I had for lunch at Red Robin.

and (because I forgot) last week was also good because of…

…a delicious plain bagel from a Dunkin Donuts along I-81/64 that had the consistency and taste of fresh-baked French bread. Yum.



What made your week good?

Where I am: Lebanon, OH
What I'm reading: When God Winks by SQuire Russell

Comments

What made my week good:

1) I climbed the rock wall at school! And rang the little bell!

2) I had my first interview and got a call for a second.

3) Had a nice dinner - complete with delicious ice cream for dessert - with my mom.

Popular Posts