i apparently have some explaining to do?

So you know those conversations you have with friends after a fun, possibly crazy night? You know, those conversations when the friends (who weren't with you, but have heard the stories from the people who were) say something like, "I hear someone had a really good time last night...wink, wink."

Well, I was talking tonight to my friend who got married a couple of weeks ago, and we unfortunately had to cut our chat short...but she says to me, "Well, I'll give you a call this weekend. Because I have some questions for you, missy." And the tone in her voice? Definitely implied that she's heard some interesting stories about me from her wedding weekend. And while I think I know what she's going to ask me about, I'm a bit lost as to what could have been salacious and juicy enough to warrant the "I've heard some good gossip about you" implications. Because I was definitely not naughty (which I have to admit was a bit disappointing). Hmmm...

Where I am: Lebanon, KY
What I'm reading: The Lady and the Panda (yes, still)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm disappointed for you :-)

Popular Posts