a taste of louisiana in the bluegrass state...mmm, mmm!

One of the cool things about traveling around the country is finding great local and regional eats...those places that you look forward to visiting when you're back in that area. For me, the list includes the Oceanic in Wilmington (NC)...Dave's BBQ in Gainesville...Chuy's in Houston...and Raising Cane's in Louisiana. I first ate at a Cane's during one of my chapter visits as a region consultant three years ago, and it was love at first taste. Their menu is simple - really simple - but who needs variety when what they do offer is so delicious?!

So when I found out that this Louisiana-based brand was coming to Lexington - oh, I was psyched! Then I was frustrated, because I couldn't find it. But today? Today, I was happy. Yum. Just as good as I remembered.

Comments

onelovinchicken said…
Awesome blog…I am from Raising Canes and have a surprise for you…would you mind sending me your contact info? Call the support office at 225.383.7400 and ask for Andy, Marketing Administrative Assistant.

Popular Posts