one less project on the scrapbook list

As I pack up all my scrapbook stuff in preparation for this weekend's Winter Retreat (three whole days of scrapbooking - sweet!), I have to admit that I'm very relieved to not be taking one particular project with me. Because it's done. Finally. I even have proof.

I say relieved because this project has been that lingering thing that's stuck me in more creative and practical ruts than I can count. And honestly? Had I known it would take this long to finish, I don't believe I ever would have offered to make it. Because when I started making this baby album, the baby hadn't been born. That baby is now almost ten months old.

But yesterday I got a note from the baby's mom that they really like the album. Which made me happy, and made all the headaches worthwhile.

Where I am: Lebanon, KY
What I'm reading: The Lady and the Panda

Comments

Popular Posts