eight is oh so great!

I am so proud of my Boston College Eagles! After eagerly anticipating a season of good football, I've watched them earn an 11-3 record this year...which was pretty awesome in itself. The team won some huge games, was ranked as high as number 2 (for two weeks in a row!) and garnered some well-deserved attention not only for its outstanding athletic program, but also for its world-class university.

Tonight, the football team added another feather to their cap - beating Michigan State in the Champs Sports Bowl, and extending their bowl winning streak to eight. That's eight bowl games - in a row! - that the Eagles have won. Eight. That's the longest active streak in the nation.

So yeah...I'm proud of my Boston College Eagles. And next season? Well, next season can't come quickly enough.

Where I am: Lebanon, KY
What I'm reading: Atonement by Ian McEwan

Comments

Popular Posts