completelee mixed up, volume 3

The hardest part about making a mix CD is compiling the right songs in the right order. The second hardest part? Finishing the mix, and then remembering songs I wanted to include, but don't have the room for. Thus it is that, with the final edition of volume 3 just days old, I've already started drafting a song list for volume 4. So it goes.

But I digress. Thought I'd share the song list from volume 3, which I finished this past week. As I mentioned before, it's definitely a mix...of pop and country, of old and new...and the flow works well. Also, I'm thrilled that it has some long-loved favorites on it...certain songs (a la "When Doves Cry") that I just can't get enough of. Here's what I put together:

Hazy Shade of Winter (The Bangles)
Genie in a Bottle (Christina Aguilera)
Most Girls (Pink)
Tell Me (Diddy, featuring Christina Aguilera)
Nobody Knows (The Tony Rich Project)
I Wish I Was a Punk Rocker (Sandi Thom)
Hips Don't Lie (Shakira, featuring Wyclef Jean)
Let Me Love You (Tim McGraw)
When Doves Cry (Prince)
I Hope I Don't Fall in Love with You (Marc Cohn)
A Moment Like This (Kelly Clarkson)
Kiss and Tell (Michael Tolcher)
Bless the Broken Road (Rascal Flatts)
Forgive Me (Rebecca St. James)
Anything but Mine (Kenny Chesney)
Come Undone (Cravin Melon)
I Think I Will (Faith Hill)
New Day (Kate Havnevik)

Thoughts? Opinions? And yes, I'm willing to share if you're interested.

Where I am: Pennsylvania

Comments

Popular Posts