ahhh...the empty weekend

It's hard to believe that this is the first completely free weekend I've had in over a month. Because I've enjoyed the weekends of the past month, spending them in North Carolina, Florida, Georgia. There's just something wonderful about a totally free weekend...a weekend that doesn't require anything involving travel...when I can do whatever I feel like doing for two whole days. For example, on an empty weekend like this one, I could:

~ sleep in...I mean, seriously sleep in
~ meet a friend for lunch and shopping
~ spend all afternoon sitting outside on my deck
~ finish reading a couple of books that have sat neglected
~ be creative and crafty

And the best part? Having beautiful sunny weather to do all this by. It looks like springtime has finally arrived, and I'm loving it.

Where I am: Home

Comments

Popular Posts