a letter to mother nature

Dear Mother Nature:

One of the things I was excited about when I moved Pennsylvania was actually having four seasons instead of the two I was accustomed to in Texas (you know, summer and not-summer). And until recently, I liked it. You did an absolutely beautiful job with Fall! The colors on the trees were so pretty, and the nip in the air was refreshing after the humidity and heat of August and September.

As a result, I was really looking forward to seeing what you'd do with winter, which in my mind = snow. I happen to really like snow. A lot.

So could you please explain why it is that Texas, of all places, is currently under a winter weather watch? It just doesn't seem very nice of you to give them snow. First, they don't know what to do with it. More importantly, they don't want it...but I do! So knock it off! Get rid of your mean sense of humor, and play nice.

Thank you,
Sleepeybear

Where I am: Home
What I'm reading: same two books

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am totally going to box up all this lovely winter weather and mail it to you. You can have it. Oh and I do not have enough socks to keep my feet warm. Who are these people who think winter is a good idea? How many days till summer?

Popular Posts