cool thoughts in a cool place

One of my favorite things about my campus visits for work is the energy and creativity that seems to be ever-present on college campuses. No matter where the university is located, no matter what type of university it is, there's always a quirkiness and fun that defines the college environment. At Georgia Tech this week, I stumbled across some perfect examples of that, spray-painted on the sidewalks near the Student Center...

"Dream outrageously." "Be kind & mean it." I have no idea what larger campaign of ideas or activities these awesome thoughts may have been part of...or if there was a larger campaign at all. But I love the inspiration, and the idea that thousands of college students have the opportunity to walk by these thoughts every day.

Where I am: Atlanta, GA

Comments

Popular Posts