coolest. radio. station. ever.

During my travels, I get to listen to a lot of radio stations...some good, some not so good. But I think I have found quite possibly my favorite radio station ever - Movin 107.5 in Dallas, Texas. First, there's no talk...no dj's making ridiculous comments, no contests to win odd things, nada. But what makes this radio station so so cool is the music. We're talking non-stop pop radio with an incredible mix of songs from the late eighties, the early nineties and now. You never quite know what's going to play next, and that is so much fun! No, seriously...in the past couple of days, I've heard old-school Whitney Houston, Rick Astley and Candyman* right along side Shakira, Justin Timberlake and Gnarls Barkley. (Josh, stop cringing...deep down, you know you like this music just as much as MCR and Sneath.)

So check it out, and sing along...

* Sidenote: does anyone else ever listen to music that they loved in middle school (i.e. "Knockin Boots"), and find themselves completely flabbergasted by how graphic and completely sexually unsubtle the lyrics are? Or is that just me?

Where I am: Plano, TX
What I'm reading: The Motorcycle Diaries by Ernesto "Che" Guevara

Comments

KMAN said…
I didn't know about 107.5, but while you're here check out Jack Fm - 100.3

Popular Posts