my newest creation

So a couple months back, I made this really neat album...that's right, I made it. As in, I bound the pages together myself. Now at the time, the only thing I did besides binding the pages was decorating the front, back and inside covers. Because I knew who I wanted to give this album to...and I knew for what occasion. There was just no telling when that occasion might come, so I decided to wait before I did any more of the inside.

Well, a couple of weekends ago, the occasion finally came. So I ordered the pictures, did the inside pages, and sent it off. And now that the album has arrived safely in the recipients' hands, I can share it with everyone else. Want to see more of the engagement album I made for my friends Catt and Bradley? Go here.

Where I am: Home
What I'm reading: Life of Pi and Pay It Forward

Comments

What a wonderful gift.

Absolutely beautiful - something they'll always treasure.

And it reminds me why I should start scrapbooking.

Popular Posts