"fly away home"

For the past day or two, there has been a sporadic buzzing inside one of my bedroom walls. At first, I thought it was some quirky vibrational effect from the ceiling fan or the air conditioner...a tad bothersome, but tolerable. Then this morning, when it was still occurring, I listened more closely, and have come to a new conclusion - I'm pretty sure I have a bug living in my wall.

What kind of bug, you ask? As best I can tell, one with wings. Because the more I listen to the buzzing, the more it sounds like a fly or other winged insect when it's trapped in a tight space. I have no idea how mr. bug got into my wall, and honestly, I don't really care...I just hope he finds his way out sooner rather than later. Because it's becoming annoying, and I'm pretty sure my apartment management would rather I not dig holes in the wall to let him out.

Where I am: Texas
What I'm reading: the outline of my Grand Chapter presentation

Comments

Popular Posts