the "five things" game of tag

courtesy of Adrianne, who got it from Karen...

5 things I hate:
1. cleaning the bathroom (ditto to Adrianne on this!)
2. PSP time
3. clueless drivers
4. spiders (and the cockroach on my ceiling this morning)
5. packing my apartment up to move

5 things I love:
1. the ocean
2. traveling
3. a good laugh
4. Ben & Jerry's half-baked ice cream
5. snuggling under the covers

5 items I can't live without
1. my teddy bear, Chris
2. my planner
3. my camera, digital or film
4. music, either on the radio or my stereo
5. good books

5 TV characters I would want to be for a day
1. Sydney Bristow from "Alias"
2. Haley James Scott from "One Tree Hill" (because her husband is hot!)
3. Gem (anyone else remember the cartoon??)
4.
5.

5 favorite clothing items
(just five?! bah.)
1. my Lady Lanelle flipflops
2. my black skirt
3. jeans that are cute and comfortable
4. knee-high boots with a stacked heel
5. my striped pajama pants

5 things in my bag/purse
1. wallet
2. cell phone
3. chapstick from The Body Shop
4. cinnamon gum
5. pen

5 favorite stores
1. Just 4 Fun
2. Barnes & Noble
3. Chico's
4. Ann Taylor Loft
5. Williams-Sonoma

5 nicknames I've had in the past
1. Lee
2. Crazy
3. Jonathan
4. Diverbear
5. Marine Queen

5 people I'm tagging
1. Baxter
2. Dave
3. Josh
4. Dan
5. anyone else who feels like joining in

Where I am: Home

Comments

Anonymous said…
I totally remember JEM! Jem and the rockers! I watched that show all the time. Also in the era of GI Joe and Transformers (I have a brother two years younger than I and we were very good about sharing TV time -- we watched those three shows, as well as He-Man).

And I also hate "PSP Time". What a crutch that is!
Anonymous said…
"Jem is truly outrageous, truly truly truly outrageous!"
My cousin had a Jem doll and I was soooo jealous. Her earrings lit up.

Popular Posts