Volume 2

For a couple of months, I've had another mix CD floating around in my head. Basically, it's a mix of songs I enjoy listening to (cough - singing along to) when I'm hanging out around the house, or driving along on the interstate. A few weeks ago, I finally acquired the last of the CD's I needed to make it, and got to sit down and put the whole thing together yesterday afternoon. (Just one of the things I worked on in my whirlwind of creativity this weekend.)

So it gives me great pleasure to introduce volume 2 of Completelee Mixed Up:

In the End (Linkin Park)
Feel Good Inc. (Gorillaz)
Stronger (Britney Spears)
Shy That Way (Tristan Prettyman)
Don't Phunk with my Heart (Black Eyed Peas)
Gone (Kelly Clarkson)
American Baby (Dave Matthews Band)
Goodbye Time (Blake Shelton)
Crush (Jennifer Paige)
Come a Little Closer (Dierks Bentley)
This is How a Heart Breaks (Rob Thomas)
You Stay with Me (Faith Hill)
Halo (Bethany Joy Lenz)
Just Might Make Me Believe (Sugarland)
Snakes and Ladders (Joss Stone)
For Blue Skies (Strays Don't Sleep)

Yes, I know...this is further evidence of just how mainstream my tastes are....but hey, you like what you like. If you want interesting music, go visit Josh.

Oh, and the offer to share still stands. (Baxter - if you want a copy, there is a special first copy ready to go as a late birthday present.)

Where I am: Home
What I'm reading: The Blue Bear by Lynn Schooler

Comments

Anonymous said…
Totally! And I have one for you, too!

Popular Posts