Active hands = relaxed mind

After a very long week, I needed some distraction...something to wind me down from a crazy work week and help me relax. So what did I do? I pulled out my scrapbooking stuff, of course. (As if you didn't know that was coming!) Didn't get as much accomplished as I could have...and I was actually okay with that, because tonight was definitely more about the process than the results. But I must say, the results aren't bad!



The colors are a little washed out by the flash (they're a little deeper than they appear in the pic), but I am so pleased with how the pieces came together. The patterned paper, the tags and the fibers are all by a company called Basic Grey, and I am such a fan of their products - the patterns are always quirky and fun, and their color-coordinated sets of supplies are so user-friendly!

What a pleasant way to start the weekend.

Where I am: Home
What I'm reading: Candles on Bay Street by K.C. McKinnon

Comments

Popular Posts