"I like pretty pictures"



I have lots of pics to share from last week's trip to DC...but first, I have to spend a couple of days getting back on track at work. For the first time in literally months, I'm back to full eight-hour days and five-day weeks in my office, and there will be plenty to occupy my attention.

Yet I had one photo I couldn't wait to post. I absolutely love this picture I took in the garden behind the Sackler Gallery on the Mall...it was one of the few cherry trees Mom and I saw with blossoms on it, and I couldn't resist capturing it through the stone entryway. We were so fortunate to have such beautiful blue-sky days while we were there! It may have been chilly, but the cherry blossoms were a sure sign that spring is on its way to DC.

Where I am: Home
What I'm reading: The Chamber of Secrets by JK Rowling

Comments

Popular Posts