Here we go again...

Yeah...so that overwhelming sense of being challenged? Is back...big time! The past week and a half have been a whirlwind of responsibility, and I seriously wonder how I'm managing to keep my head on straight. It's one of those weeks where you try to prioritize everything in order to decide what to work on first, only to realize that everything is important...that very little of what's on the to-do list this week is delayable, either from my perspective or someone else's.

To make things even crazier, I'm fitting a five-day work week into four days so I can attend a friend's wedding in North Carolina this weekend...I now have five active colonies that need attention, with a sixth being established next week...my grandpa is in the hospital and my mom's asked me to go with her to visit him in the morning...I'm eleven days into a sixteen-day trip and seriously ready for some home-cooked food and my own bed...and I'm getting progressively less sleep every day as I try (a bit unsuccessfully) to catch up.

Ahhh, the joys of being challenged to live up to my potential.

Where I am: Richmond, KY

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sending happy thoughts your way! I hope your grandpa gets better quick.
Drew V. said…
I know you're a strong enough person to get through these tough and trying times and come out on top. I know you'll rise to the occasion with work. And I'll keep your grandfather in my thoughts.

Good luck in the coming weeks!

Popular Posts