"These are the ABC's of me, baby!"

Okay, I really have way too many movie quotes stashed away in my head! Maybe if I got rid of them, I could think of something real to write...but in the meantime, have fun with this.

A is for Age:
27

B is for Booze of choice:
Amaretto Sour

C is for Career:
Director of Expansion, Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity

D is for your Dog's name:
Chiisai Kuroikuma (that's Kuma for short)

E is for Essential items you use every day:
my snooze button, my laptop, my toothbrush

F is for Favorite song at the moment:
"Far Away" by Nickelback

G is for favorite Games:
Mancala, Speed, Rummy

H is for Hometown:
Fort Belvoire, VA

I is for Instruments you play:
violin (at least, I used to)

J is for Jam or Jelly you like:
Grape jelly...mmmm!

K is for Kids:
maybe one day

L is for Last kiss:
unexpected, but a lot of fun!

M is for Most admired trait:
candor, confidence, humor

Most admired by others?
?????

N is for Name of your crush:
he knows...that's all that matters

O is for Overnight hospital stays:
when I was a baby, maybe?

P is for phobias:
spiders

Q is for quotes you like:
"In quietness and in confidence shall be your strength." (Isaiah 30:15)
"Who was I when I was alive?"

R is for biggest Regret:
losing someone I loved

S is for Sweets of your choice:
duh! chocolate, of course...specifically, M&M's.

T is for Time you wake up:
when I work - around 7:30 a.m.

U is for Underwear:
cute but comfy

V is for Vegetable you love:
cucumber, artichoke

W is for Worst Habit:
thinking too hard

X is for X-rays you've had:
my mouth, my back

Y is for Yummy food you make:
BBQ chicken pizza, lasagna

Z is for Zodiac sign:
Libra

Comments

Anonymous said…
Amaretto sours are yummy! And I admire your ability to make other people feel instantly comfortable around you :-)

Popular Posts