Ladies and gentlemen...meet Tyler.

Every job comes with perks...for me, in the job I have right now, the absolute best perk is that, in the course of my travels across the country, I get to see friends and family along the way. In some cases, the friends I see are alumni I'm working with on chapter activations; but in other cases, the friends and family I see just happen to live in the area I'm visiting, so I take advantage of that as much as possible.

Such was the case back in September, when I was in Kentucky - I got to have dinner with a couple of alumni friends, Tabitha and Jason, and finally meet their baby, Tyler. But in a completely un-sleepeybear moment, I forgot to have my picture taken with him. (Doh!) But in a stroke of wonderful luck, I got to see them again on this last trip to Kentucky, when I stopped at their place for the night before heading on to Dayton, Ohio. And this time? We had our picture taken together. So without further ado, allow me to introduce the adorable Tyler:



Where I am: Home
What I'm reading: The Taking by Dean Koontz

Comments

Popular Posts