I have to wait a whole year?!?!

If you've seen "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" in the theater or rented "March of the Penguins", you've probably seen the preview for "Happy Feet", an animated movie about dancing penguins. In my humble opinion, this movie looks like it could be quite possibly one of the cutest animated movies ever! There is one penguin featured in the previews - a fuzzy little penguin chick who tap dances - with more personality than entire movies combined! And if the preview can make me laugh this hard, I can only imagine how cute and entertaining the entire movie will be.

So I may not know where I'll be living next November, or what else I'll be doing in my life, but I can tell you one thing - next November, I will be heading to the theater to see "Happy Feet", and you're all invited to come with me.

Where I am: Richmond, KY

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes. I want to see that movie too. I love funny kid-type movies. I think this is a good sign that I'll never, ever grow up. If you're in Dallas when that comes out, we will go and see it. I promise!

Popular Posts