Trying to catch up

One of the things on my to-do list this weekend was getting some scrapbooking done...I have six albums that I rotate through, and am way behind on all of them. Right now, my priority is my Region Consultant album, which I am trying (very unsuccessfully) to have finished before the other consultants arrive next month. To help me along, I attended a Creative Memories workshop Friday night. Combined with the snippets of time I put in yesterday and today, here's what I accomplished this weekend:

Pages assembled: sixteen
Pages journaled: one
Cards assembled: four
Layouts designed: three

I could have gotten more done if I had spent more time on it yesterday and today, but I'm still proud of the work I completed. There's something very satisfying about looking at my pages, and being pleased with the effort it took to make them.

Comments

Popular Posts